Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Racetech Seats Australia PTY Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Racetech Manufacturing Ltd. All prices displayed on this website are shown in Australian Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) unless otherwise specified.
OCTOBER 2021 BIRTHDAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All product offers are available while stocks last. No rain-cheques or substitutions.
Neither the seller nor manufacturer will be liable for loss, damage or injury arising from the use or inability to determine the use of these products. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product or products for its intended use, and the user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection herewith.
Returns or exchanges will only be accepted for purchases made through www.racetechseats.com.au.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be in their original packaging and condition, unworn, unused and free of any marks or damage and with all original tags attached unless the item is faulty.
We do not accept returns on sale or discounted items unless the item is faulty. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To request a return or exchange please contact us and include the following information:
- Your original invoice or weborder number
- Which items you wish to return or exchange
- Explain your reason for wanting to return the item
Please allow 1-3 business working days to receive a reply.
Returns that have not been authorised will not be accepted.
All accepted returned items will incur a restocking fee. Items valued less than $400 (incl. GST) incur a $20 restocking fee, items valued more than $400 (incl. GST) incur a $50 restocking fee and all seats incur a $100 restocking fee. The balance of the items value will be held as a store credit which can be used to purchase items available on www.racetechseats.com.au.
If you believe that an item, you have purchased from www.raceteseats.com.au is faulty please contact us providing as much information as you can to illustrate the fault.
If, based on the information you provide we believe the item is faulty you can return it to us for physical inspection. We will then physically inspect the item and determine whether it is in fact faulty. If the item is faulty, we will refund the cost of freight, remedy the fault, and return the item to you. If the fault cannot be remedied an alternative or replacement item will be provided. If the item is not faulty and you want it returned to you, we can organise freight and charge you for it or you can organise your own freight.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. motorsport involvement and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Racetech Seats Australia PTY Limited collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Monthly Feedback Prize Draw
- Racetech Manufacturing Ltd and it’s wholly owned subsidiaries invite customers to provide feedback both before and after purchase. All individuals providing feedback by completing an online questionnaire will be eligible for entry into a monthly prize draw win one $100 voucher which can be used for purchases from Racetech Manufacturing Ltd or the wholly owned subsidiary trading within the prize winners territory.
- Entries are restricted to one per person per prize draw.
- The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize draw supervisor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified using the email address provided when completing online questionnaire, registering to purchase on line or by supplying direct while making and enquiry or purchase. If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Racetech, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Neither Racetech employees (as well as their immediate families living at the same address) are eligible to enter into the prize draw.
- Racetech reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time including, but not limited to, replacing a prize with an alternative prize if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- The promoter of this competition is Racetech Manufacturing Ltd, PO Box 38715, Wellington, New Zealand.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.